- CV (Curriculum Vitae);
- a letter of motivation, whereby you single out and explain your option for one of our six BA degrees (see tab “About us”);
- scan of your passport’s picture page;
- scan of the official transcript of high school grades;
- scan of high school diploma (if available at the moment of application);
- scan of an international certificate of B2 level in English (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, etc.)
After reviewing complete applications, we will slate a Skype interview to get to know you better and make sure that IPH may fit your goals. Consequently, those who are admitted will receive an acceptance letter, with further instructions about enrollment at the University of Pisa and application for visa (if this applies).
Only after the aforementioned steps, and the receipt of our acceptance letter, non-EU students must follow the pre-enrollment procedure
For the payment of the IPH fee, please see the tab “Fees”.
Non-EU students: July 15th, 2021
EU students: July 30th, 2021