APPLICATION FOR THE X IPH EDITION 2024-25 WILL OPEN ON 1st MARCH 2024.
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applicants from Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan: throughout 31st May 2024
- Non-EU applicants: throughout July 15th, 2024
- EU citizens (European Economic Area, the Swiss Federation, Norway, and Iceland): throughout July 31st, 2024
- The application form;
- Your CV (curriculum vitae);
- A letter of motivation, whereby you single out and explain your option for one of our six BA degrees (see tab “About us”);
- Scan of your passport’s picture page;
- Scan of the official transcript of high school grades;
- Scan of high school diploma (if available at the moment of application);
- Scan of an international certificate of B2 level in English (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, etc.)
After reviewing the complete applications, we will slate a Skype interview to get to know you better and make sure that IPH may fit your goals.
Those who are admitted to IPH will receive an acceptance letter, with further instructions about applying for a D-type Study Visa (if requires), and enrollment at the University of Pisa.
After the receipt of our acceptance letter, procedures differentiate between non-EU and EU students.
- If you are a non-EU student you must follow this pre-enrollment procedure, that is, you must create your account at the Universitaly portal, and pay the first instalment of the IPH fee, to begin the application for the Visa at the Italian embassy in your country. Later, you will be contacted by the embassy to schedule a meeting for Visa issuance. Important: you must request the Declaration of Value of your school diplomas and certificates.
For the payment and the deadlines of the IPH fee, please see the tab “Fees“