IPH 8th edition, 2022-2023
2022-23 Academic Year Calendar
- – First term: 15th September 2022* – 22 December 2022
- – Christmas Holidays: December 24th – January 6th 2023
- – Exams (Winter Session): January 2023 – February 2023
- – Second term: February 2023 – May 2023
- – Exams (Summer Session): June 2023 – July 2023
- – Exams (Fall Session): September 2023 – September 2023
* the Italian Language Classes will start on the 15th of September, whilst the IPH courses begin on October the 3rd.
Students are advised to arrive in Pisa by September the 15th 2022.
Students who pass all the exams from the two terms will earn 60 ECTS credits:
– 48 ECTS credits are obtained from attending lessons taught in English and passing the respective exams (24 ECTS each term);
– 12 ECTS credits are obtained from attending Italian language courses at the University Language Centre (CLI) and passing the final exams.
The 60 credits will provide access to the second year of one of the BA programmes in the Humanities taught in Italian at the University of Pisa.
For details on applying for the Programme, see sections How to Apply; Requirements